At Fine Asianliving, we are happy to introduce our solid elm furniture with oriental style for your stylish interior design. Not only do we restore Chinese antiques by using traditional lacquer work, but also we design new models with oriental timeless style. Each piece has unique hand-crafted details with an ancient story behind it.
Here is a wide selection of oriental furniture for you:
Moreover, there is also a limited collection where you may find out our traditional Chinese office desks and wooden couches.
Why choose our oriental furniture?
Our oriental furniture presents an elegant statement with luxury appearing and excellent quality. The oriental furniture has many potentials on its value, which is often be regarded as one of the best choices on furniture investment. The designs of the oriental furniture are classic and timeless, which will last for life and stand the test of time through fashions and influences. If you are interested in Asian culture, it is definitely the best choice to add a piece of Asian furniture into your house, as each piece contains traditional Asian design combining with a cultural story behind it. Nevertheless, some of our collections are reproduced and adopted to more contemporary models, which can be easily integrated into your modern house but become an eye-catcher among other interiors as well.
The material of our oriental furniture
Our oriental furniture is made of different materials, mainly solid elmwood.
- Elm is one of the best material choices for luxury and carved lacquer furniture. It has straight textures and a clear pattern. Moreover, elm is elastic but strong, and also resistant to moisture and corrosion.
- Bamboo is usually specially designed and used as a surface for furniture like coffee tables and bedside table/nightstands. It not only gives a furniture unique attraction but also enables the furniture to be used for long years.
- Glass is only used on the cabinet doors, as it is too heavy and fragile to make furniture out of it. When transporting furniture, we cover glass with soft materials to prevent any potential damages to the furniture.
The lacquer work of our oriental furniture
At Orientique Asianliving, we distinguish ourselves especially in the outstanding natural lacquer layer. The lacquer cover of our furniture is built up in six to eight layers during the restoration process. This creates the sparkling appearance that makes the character and soul of each piece of furniture speak more. We have all kinds of different traditional Chinese colours:
- red for joy, life and peace;
- blue/teal for hope, wise and wealth;
- mint for glory, wealth, and fortune;
- yellow for glory, wealth, and fortune;
- white for elegance, kindness and beauty;
- black referring to a mysterious and fantastic space (the universe) in a Chinese traditional concept,
and so on. You may apply our colour filter above to choose your ideal stylish furniture.