- All products are added to your cart.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
All orders that you place with this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
All orders are subject to availability.
On placing your order online we will immediately send you an ‘acknowledgement of order’ email indicating that your order has been received, the items ordered, payment total and that we are checking availability of stock. Please note that this email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from us.
Quantity and description of your order will be as set out in the ‘acknowledgment of order’ email.
Acceptance of your order takes place before dispatch. We will inform you once your items are ready to be dispatched from our warehouse.
Upon placing an order, all purchasers shall be advised on an estimated lead time. The estimation shall be in no form binding upon Orientique and shall at no point be a condition of any contractual obligation with purchasers.
Selected Accessories can be pre-ordered and will be dispatched once the goods have been received into our warehouse and quality checked.
Orders containing both 'in stock' accessories and 'due in' accessories will be sent in two parts with in stock items delivered within 3-5 working days of the order and any items to follow sent later. Full payment must be taken for goods to be pre-ordered.
Due to the rustic effect of much of the wood we use and the handmade quality of the home accessories, each piece is likely to be slightly different in measurements, appearance, colour and finish. Dimensions may differ by up to +/- 3cm from the sizes given and an item delivered from our warehouse may differ in character from a similar item viewed online. Products may also vary from shipment to shipment. To avoid disappointment on the day, please bear this in mind when ordering.
You are responsible for checking that all details and aspects of your order are correct and suitable for your requirements, including measurements, quantities, dimensions, product features, colours and textures.
We reserve the right to refuse delivery to any individual or company.
We reserve the right to discontinue products.
We accept most credit and debit cards including: Visa, MasterCard, Visa, Delta, Switch or American Express.
- You have the right to cancel your order at any time before your order has begun to be processed. If your order has been, or is being, processed, please follow our returns procedure (as detailed below).
- We will try to accommodate any changes you wish to make after your order has been placed, but, given that your order will be processed immediately on receipt, we cannot guarantee this. If you do wish to make an amendment to your order, please contact customer services.
- ‘Bespoke items' - Made to Order items, Special orders and Antique sourced will be subject to a 100% cancellation charge. (this is for any reason e.g. Item not suitable/item not fitting into property). It is the customer’s responsibility to check measurements. Made to order items are clearly labeled as such on the product page online.
We make every effort to ensure that goods arrive with you in good condition. The wood used in our product often has a rustic look making each item slightly different in measurements, appearance, colour and finish. We will not exchange items on a ‘like for like’ basis purely on the grounds of the character or colour of the wood.
For all returns please contact us via e-mail and we will endeavour to instruct you further.
In the rare event that an item arrives faulty or damaged please contact us and we will arrange to collect the damaged item and organise a replacement or full refund.
- If for any other reason you are unhappy with any item, please return the item(s) along with a completed returns form within 14 days of receiving the goods. Providing the item(s) are still in a completely saleable condition and in their original packaging, we will issue a full refund.
- Refunds will be issued to the card which was used to place the order once we have received the item(s) back in our warehouse and could take up to 14 days to reach your bank account.
- The cost of returning goods is your responsibility and the item(s) are your responsibility until they arrive at the warehouse. We therefore recommend obtaining a proof of postage certificate before sending.
- We cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transport. Please note that we do not offer a free returns service, refund the return postage cost or the original delivery charge.
- Items which are returned which were purchased with a promotional offer or discount will be refunded less the value of the discount.
- We do not offer returns or refund on ‘Bespoke items’ – Made to order items and Antique sourced.
- Intellectual Property and Right to Use it
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of this website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
- You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a purchase on this website) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose.
- Any other use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.